1. In the event of an emergency, The Walker shall contact the Owner on the numbers provided to confirm the Owner's choice of action.
If the Owner cannot be reached timorously the Walker is authorised to: Transport the dog(s) to the listed veterinarian. Request on-site treatment from a veterinarian.
The Walker is released from all liability related to transporting dog(s) to and from any veterinary clinic or kennel, the medical treatment of the dog(s) and the expense thereof.
2. The Walker accepts no liability for any breach of security or loss of or damage to the Owner's property.
3. The Walker accepts no liability for any pet contracting any illness infestation or for any mishap of whatsoever nature which may befall a dog whilst in their care.
4. The Owner must provide a Dog ID Tag on any Collars or Harness.
5. The Owner is liable for any harm caused by their dog towards another dog or person.
6. If the Owner cancels within 1 week of the booking they will be charged the full amount. No matter what.
7. If your dog is not neutered or spayed we take no responsibility for your anything that happens to your dog as a result of this.
8. You will be invoiced on or around the 25th of each month. Full payment is expected by the 1st of the next month.
9. If your dog causes damage to any Walksfar equipment i.e vans, leads, beds etc the owner must take responsibility and will be charged accordingly.
10. If your dog causes damage whilst boarding to the carers home the owner must take responsibility and will be charged accordingly.
11. Boarding bookings will be charged upfront on confirmation.
How do I pay?
We will invoice you monthly and
you can pay via bank transfers.
Are there any breeds you don’t walk?
We are happy to walk any breed of dog as they will all be assessed during the consultation and given a week’s trial to ensure they will not put the public, other dogs or us at risk.
Please note, the following breeds are banned in the UK:
Pit Bull Terrier
Do you walk dogs off the lead?
Yes, we do, unless requested.
Do you give treats?
Yes, we do like to give treats, especially for good behaviour but we understand some dogs are on special diets and, if requested, we will not.